Here's the schedule for the one-day Research Leagues event:
- The attendees will sign in at the event venue and collect their conference materials from the registration counter.
- The event chairperson will host the opening ceremony at 9:00 am. All the attendees should be present at this event.
- The keynote speakers will further address the event with their remarkable speeches. They will also share their achievements and expertise with the participants.
- The presentations will be categorized into different sessions as per the seminar topics. The presentation mode, like oral, poster, or virtual, will also influence this categorization.
- Attendees must find the right event room and mark their presence at least five minutes earlier the event.
- They can use this time to prepare their systems and get ready for the presentation. The session chair will grade presentations based on their insights. A brief Q&A session and discussion will be held after every presentation.
- Opportunity to network and associate with like-minded professionals.
- Once the oral presentations are done, the chair will assess the virtual and poster presentations.
- A closing dinner ceremony will be held around 7 pm for all the participants and panel members.
- Post-ceremony, the names of the winners and best presentations will be announced. The panel members will also be felicitated for their contributions to the event.