Abstract Submission Guidelines
We welcome researchers and professionals to submit their original work for consideration at any of our Conferences.
To ensure that all submissions meet our standards for quality and accuracy, please follow these guidelines when submitting your abstract
- The abstract should clearly describe the original work being presented.
- The abstract should be written in English.
- Abstracts that are both informative and essential will be accepted.
- The abstract should be one paragraph with a word limit of 200-250 words.
- A brief biography of the presenting author should be included with the abstract (An example is provided in the template).
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of an MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
- After preparing your abstract according to the above instructions, please submit it here.
- fYou will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your abstract via an email within three working days of submission.
- The title, author's name, and affiliations should all be centered. The presenting author's name should be underlined.
Thank you for your interest in our Conferences and we look forward to reviewing your submission.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
We encourage researchers and professionals whose abstracts have been accepted and who have paid the registration cost for the conference to
submit full papers. Please note the following guidelines for full paper submissions:
- The total number of pages must be 6-8 in double-column format.
- The manuscript should be written in English and must be checked for grammar and language errors.
- Tables, figures, and images should be properly named and of high quality.
- Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (except for names/scientific names) and separated with commas.
- Names of affiliations should be included, including the country.
- The paper should include a Background, Motivation and Objective, Statement of Contribution/Methods, Results, Discussions, and Conclusions.
- After preparing your full paper according to the above instructions, please submit it here.
Thank you for your interest in our conferences and we look forward to reviewing your submission.